Once, Disney nurtured, delighted and educated the young, and gays were fags. Neither is true today. One change is bad, the other is good. That is the subject of today's 10-minute episode.
What's the resolution? How do we go forward in the 14 months before the Florida bill takes effect?.
1. Read the bill.
2. Get involved with your local schools. Kids are indeed the future of our nation--and the world.
3. Disney and DeSantis can work it out to their mutual satisfaction. It should not be that hard.
4. Allow freedom of speech to corporations as well as individuals.
=========================== CONNECT WITH ME: ===========================
YOUTUBE: Subscribe here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5CDliD-PRQE_8bO4Eg98Q?sub_confirmation=1
APPLE PODCAST: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/revolution-2-0/id1353135552
GOOGLE PODCAST: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yZXZvbHV0aW9uMi0wLm9yZy9mZWVkL3BvZGNhc3Qv
Revolution 2.0’s mission is to deliver on the promissory note and continue the founding direction that, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
The core, driving principles at Revolution 2.0, are:
1. Personal Responsibility - Take it, teach it.
2. "Be Your Brother’s Keeper" - Taking care of one another.
I'm Will Luden, the creator and host of Revolution 2.0. We do not advocate for people or parties here—we advocate for principles and policies. Those that include having a moral compass, searching for, and implementing common goals, and using a combination of facts and unbiased, agenda-free reasoning.
Today, you and I have an equally unique and exceptional role to play in continuing to move America forward.